Scholarships and Tuition fee grants
- Fee concession for Economically Backward Class (EBC) and for open class students. The income should not cross Rs. 15000/- per annum.
- B.C. Scholarship, B.C. Free ship, SC / ST/NT/ SBC/OBC.
- Fee concession for Primary Teachers Children.
- Fee concession for Secondary School Teacher’s Children.
- Fee concession given by State Government.
- Merit Free ship.
- Open Merit Scholarship given by State Government
- Freedom Fighter Scholarship.
- National Loan Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarships.
- Existing and ex-servicemen’s Children Scholarship.
- Scholarship offered by central Government to the physically handicapped students.
- All application forms are available on http://www.mahadbt.org
Eligible student should apply every year and fill the prescribed form to get the above one facility.