Admission Process :Under Graduation
Admission for First Year:
Students seeking admission to First Year must have passed 12th of any faculty examination of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education with minimum necessary subjects.
- A student seeking admission to First Year Arts or Commerce must have passed 12th of Commerce faculty or equivalent examination.
- A student seeking admission to First Year Science must have passed 12th of Science Faculty or equivalent examination.
- A student seeking admission to First Year Science, Microbiology must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with English and Biology; and two of the science subjects. OR 3 Years Diploma in Pharmacy Course of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. OR Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2). Examination with English and vocational subject of + 2 level (MCVC) – Medical Lab. Technician.
- A student seeking admission to First Year Computer Science,must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with English and Mathematics; and two of the science subjects. OR 3 Years Diploma in Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Eligibility of the Pune University will be given to her with the timely submission of the Eligibility forms with separate fee.
- Submission of the final Eligibility form is the responsibility of the student.
- Admission is likely to be cancelled if she fails to produce the same in time.
- Student should check the last date for submission of eligibility form and abide by it.
- The admission will be in provisional form till the final Eligibility sanctioned by the University.
How to proceed for the Admission?
- Student should fill the form online. Go the website of the College www.siddhivinayakcollege.org and click on admissions.
- The form is user friendly. Fill the form carefully and submit.
- You will get SMS immediately showing you the log in ID and password. By using these (ID and Password) you can make changes (Edit) in your form.
- Take a printout.
- Submit the printout along with printed admission form filled by hand with necessary documents. (The list of necessary documents is given below.)
- Fee challan will be generated.
- Pay the fees.
- To take the Identity card you have to contact the Library.
Student should submit the following documents at the time of admission.
A) Students coming from the Maharashtra State Board / University
- Completely filled admission form and printout of the online form
- Original School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended.
- Original Mark list and its attested photocopies.
- Original caste certificate by competent authority and its attested photocopy.
- Final provisional Eligibility Certificate if passed from board other than Maharashtra State.
- Domicile Certificate
B) Students coming from other than Maharashtra state board /Pune University
- Last passing Certificate with result.
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
C) If there is a change in name
- Marriage Certificate -or
- Affidavit -or
- Certificate of the gazette officer
Please Notice –
- Photocopies of all certificates should be kept with the students.
- Transfer Certificate will be given only when all dues – regarding fees, library books, etc. – are cleared.
- First year students should attend the P.T. lectures.
- Medical check-up is compulsory.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for a student to appear for final examination.
- Practical should be submitted as per the schedule declared by subject teacher otherwise disciplinary action will be taken.
Admission is finalized only when all the necessary documents are submitted and necessary fees are paid.
- The student can be admitted only at the beginning of the academic year.
- The mediums of instructions are English and Marathi.