Refunds regarding Admission Cancellation:
- Students, who cancel their admission within 10 days of admission, should give a written application to the Principal. Principal will consider the application, and after the consent of Principal, 20% of the total fees will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded.
- Students, who wish to cancel their admission within 30 days of should give written application for cancellation of admission and produce the fee receipts. 40% of the total fees will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded.
- Fees won’t be refunded if a student wishes to cancel the admission AFTER 30 DAYS.
- To remove the name from the roll, a written application by parents is mandatory.
- The amount of fees should be paid in full in one installment at the time of admission.
- Fees are subject to change.
Refund of deposits:
- Deposits if any will be refunded only after student leaves the College.
- The student must produce original receipt of deposits.
- Deposits must be claimed within two years after leaving the college. Otherwise it will be forfeited.